Welcome to SOURCES!
This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.By accessing this application we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SOURCES if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this application and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of india. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
SOURCES in reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the App if SOURCES .in discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The App is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by SOURCES in for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this App are directed solely at those who access this application from India. SOURCES in makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this App are appropriate for use, or available outside India
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- 1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by SOURCES registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"). All the information which compulsorily needs to be filled are marked in asterix (*) sign.
- 2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if SOURCES has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, SOURCES has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the App.
Unless otherwise stated, SOURCES and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SOURCES. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SOURCES for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SOURCES
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SOURCES
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SOURCES
- Redistribute content from SOURCES
ONLINE STORE TERMS
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
While SOURCES strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical omission may occur. SOURCES cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, SOURCES shall have the right, at our sole wisdom, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been send off. In the event that an item is miss-priced, SOURCES may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been send off, your offer will not be opine
accepted and SOURCES will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that SOURCES accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to SOURCES dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on SOURCES as well as in all our group stores under the corporate entity - Future Group. However, sometimes a price promotion and product offerings online may not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
SOURCES reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the App fraudulently. SOURCES reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the App and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the App or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the App. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You also agree to:
- 1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by SOURCES for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- 2. That you will use the services provided by SOURCES, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the App and transacting on the App.
- 3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. SOURCES reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), SOURCES has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of SOURCES and / or other affiliated Apps without prior
- 4. intimation whatsoever. That you are accessing the services available on this App and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this App
- 5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- 6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the App, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the App, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services .SOURCES will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this App or any activity being conducted on this App. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this App other than the search engine and search agents available from SOURCES on this App and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
Entire Agreement If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue to be in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SOURCES with respect to the SOURCES Apps/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and SOURCES with respect to the SOURCES Apps/services. SOURCES failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
PAYMENTS & SECURITY
- SOURCES ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
- What are the payment options which SOURCES provides me?
- At SOURCES you can shop with any of the following options
- 1. Visa, Mastercard, RA30R Pay, BillDesk and Google Pay.
- 2. Wallets
- Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- No, at this point in time, we do not offer cash on delivery/card on delivery as payment options.
- What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- 3. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- 4. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bankapplication for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card?
- Absolutely. Shopping with SOURCES is completely safe. Transactions with SOURCES are via the industry leading payment gateways, which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Does SOURCES store my card or account information?
- SOURCES does not collect or store your account information at all.
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- The SOURCES team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
- How will transactions on SOURCES appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on SOURCES will be under the heading of SOURCES Ltd on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
Measures to ensure Security
Major security measures are following −
- Encryption − It is a very effective and practical way to safeguard the data being transmitted over the network. Sender of the information encrypts the data using a secret code and only the specified receiver can decrypt the data using the same or a different secret code.
- Digital Signature − Digital signature ensures the authenticity of the information. A digital signature is an e-signature authenticated through encryption and password.
- Security Certificates − Security certificate is a unique digital id used to verify the identity of an individual website or user.
Security Protocols in Internet
We will discuss here some of the popular protocols used over the internet to ensure secured online transactions.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
It is the most commonly used protocol and is widely used across the industry. It meets following security requirements −
"https://" is to be used for HTTP urls with SSL, where as "http:/" is to be used for HTTP urls without SSL.
Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (SHTTP)
SHTTP extends the HTTP internet protocol with public key encryption, authentication, and digital signature over the internet. Secure HTTP supports multiple security mechanism, providing security to the end-users. SHTTP works by negotiating encryption scheme types used between the client and the server.
Secure Electronic Transaction
It is a secure protocol developed by MasterCard and Visa in collaboration. Theoretically, it is the best security protocol. It has the following components −
- Card Holder's Digital Wallet Software − Digital Wallet allows the card holder to make secure purchases online via point and click interface.
- Merchant Software − This software helps merchants to communicate with potential customers and financial institutions in a secure manner.
- Payment Gateway Server Software − Payment gateway provides automatic and standard payment process. It supports the process for merchant's certificate request.
- Certificate Authority Software − This software is used by financial institutions to issue digital certificates to card holders and merchants, and to enable them to register their account agreements for secure electronic commerce.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do you ship to my city and location?
- We currently deliver in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune. We are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted!
What is the estimated delivery time?
- As per your order customisation and production time and your destination the delivery time will be shown when you placed the order.
- After placing the order, the estimated delivery time is 30-90 days (in case if there is any problem in shipping so there are charges of Extending in delivery time). If there is any problem in delivery time. The SOURCES will update you through mail and will get notification in application from which user sign in.
- All the products are transported and delivered using the source or its partner delivery network.
- While we try to ensure that the Product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not got in touch with you.
Are there any shipping charges?
- We charge for shipments in certain pincodes. Any additional charges like entry taxes shall be borne by us. When you enter a pin-code in the address field while ordering a product, the system will indicate whether we charge for shipments to your pin-code or not.
- However, if in certain exceptional cases, we agree to deliver the Products in non-serviceable pin-codes, we may deliver the product at your doorstep provided the transportation/shipping cost is borne by you at actuals in advance
How do I track my order?
- Once order is placed then user can track there order from Application and user will also notified in there mail which has been provided in from users.
- If there is no tracking stats then users can contact us through Application or they can mail us at [email protected]
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
- Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- 1. Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations
- 2. In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
- 3. For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
- 4. For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed
- 5. For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
- 6. Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- 7. Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
- 8. Hard wood products may expand slightly during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck. This is normal, and nothing to be worried about. Reach out to our customer care team with your request, and our after-sales service team will come by and minimise the expansion by sanding the sides of the product.
- Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honour manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as outlined in the warranty policy.
What if I receive a damaged product?
- If users receive damage products. Depending on the degree of damage. we will either repair the product, or offer you a replacement.
- Terms are applied users will return the product to our warehouse and the transportation charges will be paid by users.
- If there is any possibility to repair product in your destination. The company will provide you technician.
- If product is damage by user the company will charge the serviceability and repairability for from users.
- If it is manufactures defect the company will repair (as degree of damage) or it will be replaced only if product is under warranty. There will be no transportation or replaceable for applied it there is manufactures defects.
- We work with manufacturers who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case you receive a damaged product (damage as defined above), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please write to us at [email protected]
Can I cancel the order?
- We take great pride in all the designs we create and curate. In the rare case that you do not like the product, or are unable to make space for it, you may cancel the order only in the following cases and in the following manner.
- 1. Cancellation prior to delivery - You can cancel your order for any product at any time prior to its delivery by logging into your account and selecting the 'Request cancellation' option. For cancellations made before a Delivery Attempt, any advance paid will be refunded as per SOURCES refunds policy. However, in case of cancellation of any Made To Order product (“MTO”) within 24 hours of placing the order, a full refund will be initiated. Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 25% of the order value as a restocking fee.
- 2. Cancellation at the time of delivery - In case you are unhappy with a product, you may return the same on the spot, at the time of delivery. Cancellation at the time of delivery is not allowed for MTO Products.
- 3. Cancellation after delivery is not allowed - After delivery of the product, only After Sales services will be applicable, and cancellation is not an option.
Is there a cancellation fee applicable?
- We generally do not levy cancellation fees except in the case of Made To Order (MTO) products. In the case of MTO products, if you cancel within 24 hours of placing the order, you will receive a full refund. Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 25% of the order value as a restocking fee. Please also note that after delivery of the product, only After Sales services will be applicable, and cancellation is not an option. We do not offer exchanges or cancellations for MTO Products.
Once we have delivered the product and left the customer's premises, we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation or replacement requests (other than as covered by the product warranty). We recommend that customers be present at the time of delivery to check for any possible manufacturing defects. Should there be any, please inform the Service Associate. Our delivery staff will assist you with any questions you may have.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on thisapplication may direct you to third-party applications that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or applications, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, reSOURCES, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party applications. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our application. It is your responsibility to check our application periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our application or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Product may get technical changes without notice. These changes don't effect the usage of the product.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, product technical change or upgrade, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- SOURCES strives to make available Products and Services at the best possible prices and terms. Information relating to pricing of products, terms of purchase of Products, and availing any Services, through the Application, are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale . You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet details to the approved payment gateway for purchasing any Products and/or availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet.
- For each online order, you must pay the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by SOURCES ; a message card if desired; and the delivery and handling fee specified on the application at that time.
- We are unable to accept COD charges. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched. Prices and range on this application may vary from SOURCES commercial sales pricing.
Credit/Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on SOURCES will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and under take to provide the correct and valid credit card details to. SOURCES Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by SOURCES with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. SOURCES will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SOURCES of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from You, any purchase transaction made on the Application through Your Account and/or in Your name shall be binding on You. SOURCES cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by SOURCES or any other user of or visitor to the Application due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Application's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or SOURCES has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SOURCES has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application (or any portion thereof).
- You agree to use the Application and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guide in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the Product catalogues) that You will access the Application in accordance with the Terms and particularly Section 8 and 10 below.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Application and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by source. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application.
- By accessing or using the Application or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. SOURCES disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Application. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed below
- If the Application allows You to post and upload any material on the Application, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Application or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Application (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Application);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Application, any other systems or networks connected to the Application, to any SOURCES server, or to any of the Product and Services offered on or through the Application, by any illegitimate means (including such as hacking and password mining);
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Application, or any other customer of source, including any SOURCES Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Application or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application, systems reSOURCES, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Applications or any affiliated or linkedapplications;
- Collect or store data about other Users.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application or any transaction being conducted on the Application, or with any other person's use of the Application;
- Use the Application or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of SOURCES or other third parties;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or SOURCES of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guide, which may be applicable to the Application;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application.
- You agree that You are solely responsible to SOURCES and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which SOURCES or its affiliates may incur or suffer) for any such breach.
Colours & Images
We have made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the App as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colours will be accurate. We strive hard to get the real image of every product listed, but it should be considered indicative only.
USE OF MATERIALS
- Except as expressly indicated to the contrary herein or in any applicable Additional Terms, SOURCES hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from SOURCES), non-transferable access to view and print catalogues of Products or any other materials available on the Application, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the Terms;
- You shall not modify or alter catalogues of Products or any other materials available on the Application; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the catalogues of Products and Services or any other materials available on the Application.
- The rights granted to You as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Application. Such elements of the Application are protected by intellectual property rights and shall not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The catalogues of Products and Services or any other materials available on the Application may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly prohibited by SOURCES
- 8 Any software that is available on the Application is the property of SOURCES. You shall not use, download or install any software available at the Application, unless otherwise expressly permitted by SOURCES
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Application.
- You shall use this Application for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Application.
- SOURCES shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized transaction effected from Your Account for any reason whatsoever.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Application and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Application is owned and controlled by SOURCES and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Application ("Marks") are the property of SOURCES . You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of source explore.
SOURCES owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark " SOURCES " and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, SOURCES code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from SOURCES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SOURCES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY SOURCES THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OR ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, OR ANY VIOLATION OF THE TERMS AND/OR TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE OR OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE APPLICATION AND THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SOURCES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT SOURCES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR AVAILING OF ANY SERVICES HEREIN.
- SOURCES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. SOURCES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, SOURCES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE APPLICATION THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. SOURCES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO ANY INVALIDITY OF ANY KIND.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE OR ELSEWHERE, SOURCES ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEYS PAID BY YOU FOR OR TOWARDS ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, IN CONNECTION WITH WHICH THE CLAIM HAS ARISEN, WHICH AMOUNT SHALL BE REFUNDED YOU, IN CASE THE CLAIM IS PROVEN BY AN ORDER OF THE COURT OR ANY COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SOURCES ,ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (1) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SOURCES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME, (2) BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR (3) ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE APPLICATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
- THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or SOURCES. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this App. SOURCES may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the App, Such termination will be without any liability to SOURCES. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or SOURCES, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this App, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. SOURCES right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the App or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
SOURCES may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice terminate or suspend the Terms without cause or with cause if:
- SOURCES is required to do so by law (for example, where the sale of Products or provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful or pursuant to a request by a regulatory authority or enforcement /enactment of any laws or regulations);
- The sale of Products or provision of the Services to You by SOURCES is, in SOURCES ‘s opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- SOURCES has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Application, providing of any the Services (or any part thereof)either in general or specifically to You;
- For technical or any other reason, termination or suspension may include: (i) removal of access to all or portion of the offerings on the Application or any portion thereof; (ii) deletion of Your materials and / or Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with You or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Application or providing any Services. SOURCES may also delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Application.
- Termination or suspension shall not affect Your liability or obligation arising prior to such termination or suspension.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by SOURCES . and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
You may not use the Application for any of the following purposes:
- 1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- 2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- 3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- 4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the application.
- 5. Breaching any applicable laws;
- 6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web Apps connected to the App.
- 7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 8. Transaction or publishing any information harmful for the harmony /illegal campaigning or the peace and tranquility of society.
SOURCES reserves full right to take appropriate action against you, for violating the above mentioned rules and regulations.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the App through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.